Starting a company is easier said than done; a lot of work and mental preparation is required. Paul Herdsman—Co-Founder and COO of NICE Global, shares 12 Success Tips for Entrepreneurs From NICE Global CO-Founder Paul Herdsman for new entrepreneurs.
- Find guidance. You need someone to look at your work from another angle. Choosing a mentor that knows your field can give you advice on details you may be missing.
- Picture it. Picture what you want your business to become. Imagine what you would want it to look like in the future.
- Know the consumers. Always listen to what consumers have to say. Knowing what they want will tell you what you need to provide.
- Keep pushing forward. People get discouraged and give up easily sometimes. Push forward and be prepared for any downfalls, don’t give up.
- Be a risk taker. You will have to take risks. Investigate and gather substantial information before making risky moves.
- Do what you like. Like Paul Herdsman advised to pick a business you’ll enjoy. Find something that motivates you. Running a business can be draining if you’re not passionate about it.
- Learn from failures. Learn from the downfalls. The most successful entrepreneurs learn the art of recognizing mistakes through past experiences.
- Don’t cut corners. Be dedicated and ready to work hard. You will need to wear many hats at first and it might be a long time until you see the success you want.
- Go the extra mile. You must go the extra mile, especially when you have competition. Always do more for your customers than the competition does, stand out.
- Stay optimistic. Have a good attitude and be grateful for any positive outcome. Negativity is a killer, it will drain you faster and the vibe will reflect on your business.
- The staff matters. Be sure to build a diverse team. Take notes of your strengths and weaknesses and find those with characteristics that you lack.
- Your time is valuable. Paul Herdsman learned early that you sometimes have to say no. You may have to turn people down at times, but it’s inevitable. Focus on the company’s most important elements. See This Page for additional information.
Nice Global, led by Paul Herdsman, focus on employee satisfaction, skills, and professional growth. Paul Herdsman is also a co-founder of Inbound Call Experts LLC that has headquarters in Boca Raton, Florida. His primary areas of interest are entrepreneurship, innovation, and technology.
Related info on https://www.spokeo.com/Paul-Herdsman/Florida